Goldlands' technicians have designed and manufactured proprietory industrial gold mining equipment since 1977. The mining machinery manufactured include a host of Gold Recovery and Mineral Processors including Gold Concentrators and Separators, Portable Placer or Alluvial Wash Plants, Portable Crushers, Trommels and Scrubbers, Gold Centrifuges, Jig Recovery Units, Rotary Helix Concentrating Tables, Screen Decks, Hopper - Grizzley - Feeders, and Gold and Precious Metal Refineries.
The Goldlands recovery systems integrate a number of innovative extraction technologies with units ranging from start-up testing equipment of 1 to 2 Tons per Hour ranging up to units processing volumes of 5, 10, 30, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000 Tons per Hour.
With our own operating mines, Goldlands knows the high demands placed on the equipment, and builds its systems to withstand the harsh conditions of the producing mine, with efficiency and durablility the key ingredients in every manufactured piece.
Portable Goldblaster Trommel operating in South USA
Dry and Wet Gold Recovery
Specialists in Micron Gold Ore Separation
KINDLY SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK ON PICTURES OR CLICK ON THE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Goldlands Sonic Processor Operating Dry
GOLDLAND'S HEAVY INDUSTRIAL MINING EQUIPMENT FOR GOLD AND ORE SEPARATION
Goldland's manufactures an array of quality, innovative gold mining and mineral extraction equipment, adding new precious metals separators and mining systems into its equipment line since its commencement in 1977. Goldlands concentration and gold processing units include:
1. The Gold SONIC CONCENTRATOR or "Live Sluice", a two tray, heavy duty high oscillation gravity concentrator for hardrock and alluvial precious metals eaxtraction and concentration. These process from 50 to 150 Tons per hour and can be placed in series for higher capacity operations.
2. Portable HELICOID CONCENTRATORS called the Goldland "Blasters" which continuous feed and upgrade the metals and material. These units include the MicroBlasters, GoldBlasters and NuggetBlasters, starting at the smallest test units of 1 Ton/Hour, up to high capacity of 150 Ton/hr units.
3. TROMMEL/SCRUBBERS: These clay scrubbing units are portable, trailer mounted and process from 50 to 150 Tons/hour. The gravels are washed thoroughly, releasing any gold baring material from gravel conglomerates.
4. Rotary MICRON GOLD CENTRIFUGES: These centrifigal cylinders have a series of baffling within. The units are rotated at a high but regulated speed which breaks the water tension and forces the micron, floating gold and precious metals to be captured and build up in the interior baffling. The units are then purged at the end of shift and the concentrate extracted.
5. SCREENING SYSTEMS: These high vibrating units have 4-6 decks and can be adapted to process either concentrate or bank run material. They are ideal for micron gold recovery.
6. MINING PROPERTIES AVAILABLE - Goldlands operates its own gold mines and has properties available for new customers who wish to learn to operate Goldland's mining equipment. Learn and earn at the same time!